These Wild Orange Truffles are easy to make and DE-LiSH!
If you’re looking for something super healthy, these may not be your thing (although you could try to make it healthy) But… this treat is super simple and the results will make people want to come to your house over and over again.
Oh, wait!! You might not want them coming to your house over and over again. LOL!
So here’s the recipe to share however you like. I also have mixed it up and used Lavender or Peppermint instead of the Wild Orange. You must remember though, that either of those oils would take much less than 6 drops for flavoring.
Wild Orange Truffles
1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 bag Dark Chocolate Chips
6 – 10 drops Wild Orange Essential Oil
Cocoa Powder (I like this kind!)
Melt milk and chips together. As you stir melted chocolate, add 6 – 10 drops of Wild Orange EO. Pour mix into a greased 8×8 or smaller pan. Refrigerate for one hour or more. Use a teaspoon full at a time. Roll into balls (might still be a little sticky) and then roll in cocoa powder. Place on waxpaper and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Wild Orange Benefits and Uses
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
- Protects against seasonal and environmental threats
- Provides antioxidants, which are essential to overall health*
- Uplifting to the mind and body
- Use in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
- Add a drop to your water every day for a burst of flavor.
- Diffuse to uplift mood and energy levels and to freshen the air.
- For an energizing boost, dispense one to two drops in the palm of your hand along with equal parts Peppermint and Frankincense. Rub palms together and inhale deeply from palms, then rub on the back of neck